[TR] [Bmcu] Salt Lake City area

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 16:06:39 MDT 2008

Thanks to all that replied,
It looks like six states can and will do the job, (quoted$60.00 for
shortening and balancing) IF I need it, which it seems like I might be
best advised to do.
Again I will speak to Hermann and get his best advice.
I did find the tag for the original supplier of my trans, Allstate
Gear, out of San Antonio, but he wants 750 for a replacement, final
figure hopefully on Monday, (kinda hoping that a repeat customer might
get a break HAHA).
Still have to work out shipping and where the heck I'm going to have
it delivered.....

On Jun 6, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Gary Lindstrom wrote:

> I have had good luck with Six States Distributors, Inc., 1388 S. 300
> W., SLC, UT 84115, 801-488-4677, 800-960-4677 for drive line work
> (drive shafts, flywheels, differentials, etc.
>
> 	--Gary

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L