[TR] Salt Lake City area

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Fri Jun 6 12:38:30 MDT 2008

List,
Is there anyone in the Salt Lake City area that can recommend a
driveshaft service facility.
I am making all plans to change out the transmission at Hill AFB and
if Hermann recommends some change to the driveshaft so this won't
happen again I need to be prepared as I won't be in the area all that
long.
In case you all are interested the rear seal is definetly the culprit,
I took the tranny cover off and can see the destroyed seal.
But in trying to move the shaft back and forth I can't see how it
struck the seal, unless there is other movement of the original slip
shaft that would make it move further than I can by hand.
I can tell you this much the floorboards won't rust for a very long
time the rear seal leaked a lot of oil on the inside floor boards,
that might be the reason I didn't notice the leak......humm?
Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover at mac.com