[TR] BS on Triumphs

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jun 3 18:06:05 MDT 2008

B.S. is the late Bob Schaller.  His booklet "More BS about TR's" has been
around in some format or another since 1984.  It is full of tips for the
daily driver, restorer or performance rider.

Back in April there were some other threads that included contributions from
those who knew Bob, you might want to go back a look at the archives for
those comments.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO