[TR] TR4 - Dwell v Points Gap

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Jun 2 21:20:07 MDT 2008

This is almost making my head hurt.  Seems like I could check the accuracy
of the meter (yes I'm looking at the 4-cyl scale) by simply connecting my
test bulb and using my protractor to see how many degrees the rotor moves
while the points are closed (bulb lit).  Crude but perhaps effective.

If the gauge is accurate (I suspect it is) I will likely opt for a
compromise setting of a gap slightly less than .015 and a dwell less that
60*.

Thanks for all the fish... I mean advice.

Geo