[TR] Wanted - TR3A Rear Apron for Comm. No. 73910

WCA09 at aol.com WCA09 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 03:02:51 MDT 2008

I'm looking for a TR3A rear apron for commission numbers greater than  60000.
 Does anyone have one available or know where I might find  one?  My current
apron is dinged up and about half bondo; needs to be  replaced.  I would very
much appreciate any leads you can provide.

You can purchase new aprons for 3A's with commission numbers less than
60000, but they are rather pricey, and I understand there are differences in  trunk
channel configuration that make it difficult to fit on post 60000 c.  n. cars.

Has anyone tried to fit one of the new aprons on a post 60000 c. n.  car?
Tough job?

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Bill A.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.