[TR] Fuel additives

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 31 09:39:40 MDT 2008

Reading thru the posts recently on how the chemical compounds in fuel is
changing and causing issues from vapor lock to rapid deterioration of fuel
system components, I wondered if there have been any serious studies done by
VTR or any other local / national club?

Also, I've been running my 1 yr old TR4a with the highest octane I can find
and adding lead substitute in every tank fuel. Assuming you didn't convert
to lead-free valves during the head rebuild, what's everyone else running?

Brian

1967 TR4a

Reached 1,000 miles since I finished the resto!