[TR] Trophys & TRs

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:03:43 MDT 2008

>Please share with me your ideas for most authentic barn find details...
>
>Steven Newell
>Littleton, CO USA

   I was at the All British Field Meet in Bellevue this past weekend, and there was an early Jaguar made out to look like a barn find (which it may well have been).  Along with hay and pitchforks, they had several stuffed chickens on display - both inside and outside of the car!
   And yes, I did show my car, knowing I wouldn't win... I mostly just wanted to photograph it amongst the other TR's.  :)

-Nick Wolf
1961-ish TR4
2000 New Beetle TDI
Seattle, WA