[TR] Trophys & TRs

John Herrera jrherrera90 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:45:49 MDT 2008

At the TRA National meet in 2000, I think, (it was in Bushkill, PA) the
registration form contained three choices for show category:

1. Concours d'elegance

2. Participants' Choice

3. Just glad my car made it

Of course I checked #3.

In 2009, when Mason-Dixon TRA hosts the National Meet, I would like to bring
Category 3 back. I don't judge, nor do I want to be judged.

By the way, when I bought my TR3 in 1980, showing it was the last thing on my
mind for which to use the car. When I joined TRA, I thought that they would do
track days, autocross, rallies, time trials, things like that. I was very
surprised to find that Concours d'elegance was the primary, not to say sole,
purpose of the club.

John H.