[TR] Trophys & TRs

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 17:19:56 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/28/2008 7:04:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ElangTR4 at aol.com writes:

My car  is also a driver, but I too like to enter in it in the shows I
attend. It supports the local clubs plus it's usually a good parking  space.
The
difference is when I arrive I just get out and find  someone to talk to who I

haven't seen in awhile. No need to polish  anything. It really is more about
the
people than the  cars.

Eric Langreder
71 TR6

Yeah,
And Eric has been known to cop an occasional trophy here and there  too.
Great guy, he usually gets one of my votes just for being who he  is.
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.