[TR] FROZEN and HOLLOW steering w grub screw

Mark Steph tr6 at pobox.com
Mon Jul 28 21:37:52 MDT 2008

If you have issues, get some wire lube at Lowes/Depot and lube them up
real good.  Push them through, but use Randall's fish wire to guide them
and nudge them.  If you really pull, you may stretch the wires... and
you shouldnt need to.  (It pays to watch the electricians pulling wire
through conduit.)

http://SporkInTheEye.blogspot.com
--
all my nerves are naked wires