[TR] Bleeding Clutch Slave Cylinder

Vin Marshall vlm at te-motorworks.com
Mon Jul 28 17:36:43 MDT 2008

I don't hold the pedal down.  I press and release it a few times.
Which really is pretty much the same as doing nothing and then driving
it.

It is my understanding that the bubbles will work their way out just
by sitting there, but that it may take a  while. Allegedly pumping the
pedal - and thereby the slave cylinder - makes the process go faster.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

-vin

On Jul 28, 2008, at 7:18 PM, MMoore8425 at aol.com