[TR] Bleeding Clutch Slave Cylinder

Mark Steph tr6 at pobox.com
Mon Jul 28 16:17:16 MDT 2008

Wouldn't this depend on how the slave cylinder was situated?  What I
mean is: which is higher, the bleed screw or the hydraulic line?  On a
TR6 you can definitely install it either way.  In the 25 years I have
had mine, the bleed screw has always been on top -- where the bubbles
should rise.

Now whether that is correct or incorrect, I am not 100% sure.  But I
have always bled the darn thing by crawling on my belly.  If it could be
done just as well by pumping and waiting, then I deserve a palm to the
forehead.

--
http://SporkInTheEye.blogspot.com/