[TR] Bleeding Clutch Slave Cylinder

Vin Marshall vlm at te-motorworks.com
Mon Jul 28 13:52:53 MDT 2008

For what it's worth, that is the specified way to bleed the clutch
hydraulic circuit on my 1988 F-450, and a bleeder screw is not even
provided.

Definitely not intuitive if you've never encountered it before.  And
it is dark out.  And you are making a repair on the side of the road.

-vin

--
New TE Shirts at http://telabs.spreadshirt.com

TE Motorworks, Inc.