[TR] Stromberg help (Thank you)

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Mon Jul 28 12:56:08 MDT 2008

If I  can (would like to) get that plug out, I can replace the o-ring and
not disturb the bowl gasket, thus stopping the small amount gas weeping.
The car is running well, the weather is great for driving, so if restoring
the crankcase hoses changes that I now have information about mixture
adjustment. Hose plan is to reduce crankcase pressure and possibly some
minor engine oil leakage.
I had a link to Buckeye Triumphs, CRS, I needed that reminder..........
Thank you all again.
Bob

Database version: 5.10340e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/