[TR] Stromberg help

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 19:51:02 MDT 2008

Bob:

Yes, it screws in. Crank hoses, in my opinion has little or no effect on
mixture. It should be adjustable, but as Randall said, get the tool and try.
Please note that when you richen the mixture by turning it clock wise, you
will max out and cannot turn it any more. On the other hand, when leaning
out the mixture, there is no "bottoming out", so you will just keep turning
and turning, even thought the needle is not moving any more. I found it best
to start with the needle shoulder flush with the piston. You can do this
with the piston out of the carb chamber.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3