[TR] More TR3 things bugging me

Joe Laurito trglory at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 09:22:23 MDT 2008

Darrell;

Don't feel bad.....I was looking at a TR3 "high quality resto" on eBay where
the whole engine compartment was painted jerk black. I'm sure that jerk
painted the grease too. And he had a Buy-it-now price in excess of $20K.

As to the fender washers and bolts, I think they look good in bright metal
and I intend to leave them that way. Hmmmm....that attitude is probably the
reason why I never win anything at car shows.

Joe