[TR] Rear Emblem

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 11:50:18 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/26/2008 1:28:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
frede.thomas2 at verizon.net writes:

I have a  friend installing a new rear panel on a T/R 3 with no predrilled
holes for  the rear emblem or tag light, is there a correct measurement for
installing  these parts so it looks factory original.  Thanks    "FT"

Hey Fred,
On my TR3B the "U" in Triumph is pretty close to centered on the panel and
the latch piece for the boot handle.  Starting from the top of the "U" and
towards the boot it is 2 1/8" to the first bend of the panel.
Hope this Helps,
Darrell

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.