[TR] TR3A Overdrive Switches

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 19:08:01 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/24/2008 5:20:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
terryrs at comcast.net writes:

My  biggest concern, and why I like the original 2 switch, is that I always
check  whether I've stupidly left the OD on when I'm ready to reverse.  Tach
won't help when I'm parked.  ...and as all know, reversing with OD on is
...well...bad....

Isn't that the job of the switch on the tranny cover?  The  circuit is broken
when the car is not in 2,3,4 or 3,4 (A or J) and the OD  switches off.  Not
saying you shouldn't switch it off, but should you  forget. . .

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.