[TR] new 3A stone guards

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 19:01:15 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/23/2008 9:09:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ahwahnee at cybertrails.com writes:

In the  end I went with one from Goleta which
fit like the one on the right (not  too bad) as I saw no easy way of making
the one on the left match the  body.

Interesting.  when I started this project I assumed that the  rear fenders
came from two different cars of different years.  My new  guards fit the right
fender with only a moderate amount of cursing but the left  is like the stone
gaurd is made for another make of car entirely.  I  guess this is the way it is
for all?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO