[TR] (no subject)

Lisa Richardson lisa at josephvincelli.com
Wed Jul 23 07:11:39 MDT 2008

Hello All,

I am trying to decide, based off many different points of view, weather to
look for an A Overdrive or J Overdrive for my 57 TR3. OK group, would you go
with the performance of the better part of the J or the A for originality?
Prices seem to be the same although it may be easier to find a J for sure.

I don't intend on any racing etc,,,and don't intend on selling, but is it
of less value later with the J and not originial to the car A?

Thoughts please and also let me know if you have either of these for sale.

Much thanks,

Lisa