[TR] removing rust in block

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:00:00 MDT 2008

Along the same lines, I have a GT6 that I believe is running hot. I removed
the thermostat & noticed a ton of garbage in the thermostat/pump housing. The
passage over to the intake was nearly blocked with rusty metal bits. This
leads me to believe that there is other stuff in the passages that needs to
come out. I've flushed with water several times...keeping the system going
until no brown stuff came out, but more brown stuff keeps showing up. My
question is, do the chemical flushes work?

Thanks,
Todd Bermudez
68 GT6 Mk1 RHD