[TR] [Spits] Jonmac's proposed trip to Watkins Glen - Sept 2008

Clark W. Nicholls cwn74 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 18:18:36 MDT 2008

Hi John!

When do you want to arrive/depart?
My MGTD driver and car will leave Lake Ronkonkoma, Long Island, on Wednesday
Sept 3 and return Sunday afternoon.

I leave western Massachusetts same schedule, close to Albany NY airport on
the way.

Another possibility is:
Henry Frye lives near Bradley IAP, Hartford CT...

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
'72 Stag '74 Spitfire
"Reality... It's not what you think."