[TR] Locating dowel pins

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jul 15 11:12:11 MDT 2008

Hey Dan,
I learned all about locating dowels this winter! Drill rod works or you can
buy the dowels pretty cheap at McMaster. Here's the page I did on them and
the McMaster part # for the tranny dowel is on the page
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/LocatingDowels.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection