[TR] Fluif on the brake shoes!

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 09:11:48 MDT 2008

From: "wbeech" <wbeech at flash.net>
> Pulled the rear drums last week on the '58 only to find the wheel cylinder
> had leaked just enough to soak the shoes, but not enough to show from an
> exterior inspection (Phil, remember the wheel that was locked up as we
> dragged it out of the barn last year?).

Oh, yeah.

> buying a can of Brake Clear at the
> FLAPS.

I have done this in the past, and sometimes it works.  Do it outside of in a fume hood.  That stuff is nasty.

--
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 2000 Buick Century Limited (everything I never wanted in a car), 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier