[TR] half-full, half-empty (of brake fluif)

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 15 06:39:18 MDT 2008

I'm embarrassed to have to admit my brake system is still not togather yet

and since it's SS brake lines from Classic Tubing I think i'm ok?  Even though
I've passed over a gallon of Dot 4 brake fluid thru it and am still trying to
find leaks in the brake lines?  It would seem to me that NO DETERIORATION to
my newly installed SS brake lines is taking place despite my half-full,
half-empty (of brake fluif) situation.  Am I right?

I'm still happy I went with Classic Tubing and their lines are fantastic it's
just that I'm doing a frame-off restoration and am only 75% done.  Also, the
learning curve is quite steep!

Nevermind telling me about Dot 5.  It's too expensive for me!

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3

--
It has removed 781 spam emails to date.