[TR] Kill Switch or a Cut-off Switch

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Mon Jul 14 14:14:31 MDT 2008

I think the switch you mention is designed to take the full load of the
battery and thus will need cables of comparable gauge to the battery cables
(can't recall if those are 4 gauge or 6 gauge).  You may also want the cable
run to be as short as practical which likely has you mounting the switch on
the cockpit side of the firewall.

Geo