[TR] Need some help... pictures?

Blake Discher bdischer at blakedischer.com
Sun Jul 13 10:14:32 MDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am putting the finishing touches on the program for the North
American Triumph Challenge in Ypsilanti, Michigan next month.  The
featured models are the TR250 and the 2000 Roadster.  I could use a
few good photographs of each model for the booklet.  If you have a
photo you'd like to share, please email it to me with your information
so that if I use it, I can properly credit you and the car.  A few
sentences about the car would be great as well, I think attendees
would like to know something about the cars in the program.

Ideally, the image would be at least 1800 pixels wide, saved as a JPG
or TIFF, and color in case it ends up on the cover.

Thanks a million!

Blake Discher
1976 TR6, 1971 Stag