[TR] Fwd: Coil failure

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 10:56:27 MDT 2008

i'm going to go out on a limb here; i'm hardly qualifed to answer given my
knowledge compared to the level of expertise on the list.

if the coils are constantly failing, perhaps that is a symptom rather than a
cause.  in my very limited experience with these cars, i have found that
something constantly going bad indicates another problem.