[TR] Lug bolt thread sizes & brakes

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 00:48:55 MDT 2008

Thanks Randall,

That's good news.  I measured the R/H hub (the one that's currently off the
car) using a die, and I got  7/16 - 20, so it looks like I'm in good shape
there.  I haven't started working on the L/H suspension yet, so I'll replace
those bolts when I get it torn apart for rebuild in a week or two.  Who
knows what size those bolts are...could even be metric for all I know.  The
car's history is a mystery!

I'll have a machine shop check the thickness of the rotors tomorrow, and
hopefully they can turn them without removing too much material.

Thanks again for your help,

Steve

TR lesson #1:  No matter what they say, there's no such thing as a free car!