[TR] hub pullers

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 00:40:06 MDT 2008

> I'm not
> sure if you knew that the hubs were produced at my local
> Career Tech Center by the students as a project, which made
> them pretty affordable

I've got your plans Tony, and a lathe, but haven't stumbled across a
suitable chunk of steel yet.  Any suggestions on where to find one cheap ?

And for anyone who is interested, I have a copy of an article originally
written by Eugene Wellenstein (but apparently no longer on the web) about
how he made a hub puller from some heavy pipe flanges and other hardware
items, with only simple machining and no welding.  PDF format, about 3/4
meg.

Randall