[TR] Car trailers

Nolan opposumking at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 05:35:59 MDT 2008

You might find beamboy helpful for understanding the strengths and bending
of beams, and for comparing them.  It has several constraint capabilities,
which make it nice for trailer frame modeling.
http://www.geocities.com/richgetze/

The math itself takes some time to come up to speed on.  Don't know your
background, so I can't say how fast you can come up to speed.  None the
less, this site has a pretty good walk through of the math for beam
analysis.
http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/education/calc-init/static-beam/