[TR] TR6 Floor Mats

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 18:10:51 MDT 2008

> When we carpeted one room of our house I took some remnants
> to a gal who used a gadget to bind the edges of a few
> rectangles to make me a couple of doormats.

Along the same lines, I found an office building that was being recarpeted
for new tenants, and snagged an unworn section of the old carpet.  I think
it had been under file cabinets or something, anyway it looked brand new and
was heavy duty, industrial carpet for free.  Cut to shape, just left the
edges raw; served for many years in my TR3A.

Randall