[TR] TR6 Floor Mats

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Jul 6 17:41:16 MDT 2008

When we carpeted one room of our house I took some remnants to a gal who
used a gadget to bind the edges of a few rectangles to make me a couple of
doormats.  Just for the heck of it I also outlined on the back of a couple
of pieces the shape of the front mats in our VW camper.  Nicest mats we have
ever had in there, still use them today.

Do not recall the cost but it was very reasonable.

If oyu try this be sure to think about the fact that you are marking the
shape on the bottom of the carpet and thus it needs to be backwards.

Geo