[TR] TR3A Fuel Guage

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 13:43:46 MDT 2008

When it comes to creating strong electrical grounds, I'm a pretty down to earth guy.

Heh heh.

Double checked the grounding to the fuel tank and to the guages.  All my guages are grounded at the bracket, and ganged together to a common groundpoint on the chassis in a couple of different places.  The problem with the fuel guage is not the ground.  Will do another type check of the guage when time affords.

Thank you all.

Terry