[TR] switch or knob refurbishing

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 15:14:24 MST 2008

hi, all.

i apologize for the bandwidth usage, but i've poured through my old emails
and can't find what i'm looking for.

there is a lister, i believe, who sells a "pen paint" which is very good for
old switches.

i bought it some time ago, finally got it out and tested it, and it
worked great.  i have no idea where it went so i need to order it again.


More information about the Triumphs mailing list