[TR] Steering Column Bushings....EASY!

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jan 28 18:26:44 MST 2008

Guys & Gals,
I just finished one of those "dreaded" jobs.....replacing the steering
column bushings. But I used Art Lipp's Delrin bushings and the job was very
easy. No need to remove the shaft, column or even the old bushings. These
tap in over the old ones. I just updated my site with directions and
pictures, so give it a look see
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SteeringColumn.htm) Now that I've done it
once, I could probably do it again in an hour's time.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection