[TR] Authentic choke cable, TR4

Ted triumph66 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:52:19 MST 2008

Brian, I had the same problem.  Upon the suggestion of some other TR guys
here in PA, I now use a T-handle MGB, 70-74, choke handle setup on my 4A.  I
believe it works and locks really well IMHO.  HTH, Ted

T-handle MGB, 70-74 choke handle setup
http://www.zeni.net/trf/MGB-GC/index.php?menu=C&page=42

vs. traditional TR250/TR6 choke setup
http://www.zeni.net/trf/TR6-250GC/39.php