[TR] TR6 gauge cleaning - any advice?

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Jan 24 08:41:32 MST 2008

The best way to clean the chrome gauge bezels is to remove them and use a
good chrome polish or a nild auto finish polishing compound.

That said, it is often the case that the rings won't easily come off because
time and the weather has caused the gaskets to be perminantly attached to
the bezels.  That would mean that once you do get them off, you will have to
replace those seals.  I don't know if they are easily obtainable.

Joe C.