[TR] Chroming

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Wed Jan 23 17:58:00 MST 2008

I had my TR3A front bumper done and windshield also the valve cover at Space
Coast Plating in Melbourne, Fl. really good job cost -- about $1000.00 US.
Had the TR4 bumpers and valve cover and the inserts to the Minilite knock
offs done for $1250.  EXCELLENT job.  no reservations, does take some time
so don't be in a hurry.
Tom