[TR] Chroming

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Jan 23 17:53:03 MST 2008

I had the frame and stanchions done about 3 years ago (along with bumper et
al).  but just those items were listed as $365.  They still look like they
did when I picked them up.   Breakdown was probably $265/50/50. The invoice
has faded/torn and I can't read the company name in Melbourne.  May have
been Spacecoast Plating.  Sort of fits the shape of the letters.

Prices are 3 years old so could be more now.
Carl