[TR] TR3A low mounted 3rd brake light??

60TR3A 60TR3A at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 16:50:54 MST 2008

> I got a lot of good replies when I was considering placement for my
> 3rd brakelight on the TR4.
>
> One item that meant a lot to me - Third brake lights should be
> mounted high....

Yes, I read the original research from the 60s (one of previous lives
was spent as a professor), the 3rd brake light should be high!  But in
our LBCs there is really no place high enough to be near t eye level
of the guy behind you - particularly if she is riding in an SUV. I am
just trying to get one more thing to light up in the rear end when I
am driving to work at 5:30AM.

I am still thinking about converting the rear turn signals into
running light & turn signals - which would be an easy change.
Stopping is what I am more concerned about.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A