[TR] [6pack] Trailing Arm Bushings

Alan Salvatore 6parts at charter.net
Tue Jan 15 22:04:53 MST 2008

I've drilled a couple of holes through the rubber bushing to weaken it and
then used a C-clamp and large socket to
push it into.
I prefer the uprated rubber bushing. Install = C-clamp,  a piece of white
plastic pipe a bit larger than the bushing,
and board to put on the other side of the trailing arm.  The pipe helps hold
the  bushing in place while the c-clamp
is pushing it through.  It does take a few tries to get it through.

Once in they don't elongate, like the poly I tried.  Should be good for the
duration.

Al

www.triumphowners.com/1195