[TR] Trailing Arm Bushings

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jan 15 20:51:24 MST 2008

One of my winter projects includes the Goodparts' differential upgrade and
Richard Good recommends installing Nylatron bushings in the trailing arms.
Seeing as my bushings were over 10 years old, this was a good time to
replace the bushings with his product...........but first I had to remove
the old rubber bushings. I've read about how difficult and how easy it can
be, so here's how I did it....and it was very easy
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/TrailingArmBushings.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U