[TR] [6pack] Clutch Replacement

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jan 14 20:33:18 MST 2008

Al,
This is when shipwrights can enter the equation! Pull the engine and tranny
as a unit and you can do all sorts of winter projects on both! From what
I've heard, the hardest part of pulling the tranny by itself is getting the
starter off. Having said that.............at VTR in Valley Forge this
summer, a guy swapped out his tranny in the parking lot!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org