[TR] TR3A Seat Pan

60TR3A 60TR3A at cox.net
Sun Jan 13 09:58:11 MST 2008

Now that the rewiring is coming to an end, I am turning my thoughts to
installing the seat covers I bought the last time Moss had them on
sale.  The first thing I need to do is get the seat pan on the movable
back seat straightened out and reinforced.  48 years of use has
resulted in it have in a slight downward bend aft of the hinge point.

I plan to take it to someone (I assume a body shop type person) to
have it straightened & reinforced.  Has anyone performed such a repair
& if so, what words of advice do you have??

Thanks

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ