[TR] Off topic, pressure washers

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 12 12:08:10 MST 2008

I bought mine six years ago from Woolworths in the UK for about US$70 equivalent. It's electric. So
far, it's blasted the muck off the underside of my 4x4 on countless occasions, cleaned patios,
washed down roof gutters, blasted so many greasy gearboxes I've lost count and - oh yes, it also
gave a local marauding tomcat (who kept fouling my garage) a most successful but unsolicited enema.
Cat now keeps its distance and the garage smells sweetly of oil leaks and exhaust.

Jonmac