[TR] Off topic, pressure washers

Dixie dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Jan 12 03:29:34 MST 2008

Hi,

My biggest disaster was the purchase of quite expensive gasoline powered
power washer. It was the most tempermental, ear deafening thing I have ever
used!

It was a pig to start, once running it blew off the water delivery hose
every time I released the wash trigger, lastly it wandered all over the
place like something possessed!. It was quite useless.Back to the store with
that one.

I have used electric pressure washers with a great deal of success. I went
for a recognised brand name. My advice would be to stay electric and go for
the middle price range or the highest you can budget for, it definitely will
pay off in the end.

I found that the cheaper ones do not last long before developing faults.
Most cheaper one also do not have dispensers for degreasing/patio cleaner
fluid and usually have a less pressure delivery.

We have a brand here in UK called Karcher, very reliable, they are probably
world wide. Very satisfied with mine.

Adrian
1966 TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK