[TR] Off topic, pressure washers

Nolan foxtrapper at aceweb.com
Fri Jan 11 12:43:34 MST 2008

So you don't think the electric ones have any power eh?

Rent/borrow one first.  It's remarkable the amount of damage you can do with
one, even a mere 2,000 psi electric one.  Like another said, rip the siding
or shingles off the house.  As well blast under the siding knocking holes in
the drywall inside, shattering windows, stripping insulation off wires,
cutting door gaskets, breaking furniture, slicing radiator hoses, stripping
vinyl off its fabric backing, destroying electronics, etc.

All done with a mere-smear electric pressure washer.

Can't imagine the destruction I could wreak with an even more powerful one.
Well, actually I can.  There was that huge commercial steam jenny we had, it
could cut cinderblocks....