[TR] Carefully Cleaning a TR3 Engine Block

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 15:23:40 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/11/2008 4:30:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bill_beecher at flash.net writes:

"TR3"  that was hand painted on the block

Hey Bill,
That's great that you would try to preserve history and keep that original
TR3 on your block, "Hand Painted in England".  I don't believe I have ever
seen an original.  Just so you know it would be all right to have your  block
cleaned and re-paint that TR3.  That's what the most guys do if they  do it at
all.  Yes, judges at VTR and TRA will be looking for it, but as  long as it is
there you will all right because most of us really have never seen  an original.
Cheers,
Darrell
VTR Chief Judge