[TR] TR3A Alternator conversion bracket pipe

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 19:34:21 MST 2008

Terry,

I am not sure where you are located, but most major towns will have a
least one scrap dealer that sells surplus and recycled steel. There was
one within a couple of miles from where I grew up in Salem Oregon that I
frequented a lot when I was a teenager. I have recently located one
within a few miles from where I live in Oregon City Oregon. You have to
go pick through totes full of pieces to find what you need, but there is
a huge selection. Both places charged by the pound and prices are
typically only a little above scrap prices.

If you are in to fabricating your own tools and equipment, they a fun
place to go and poke around. I would start by looking in the phone book.

Let us know what you find.

Mike